Design Thinking is a method, a way of thinking and working to solve problems in a practical and creative way or to develop new products and services. The Method consists of several essential skills in a combination of empathy, creativity and rationality to meet the needs of the client and create new value.
Design Thinking is in its essence a creative process that, unlike analytical thinking, mainly generates good ideas. In the method the invention of new ideas is paramount. Instead of the fear of making mistakes and participants can be ensured that every contribution in the creation of ideas and first prototypes is appreciated.
During this two-day training course we combine the world of Design Thinking with that of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY. Two methods, each with their own objective that complement each other seamlessly.
For Whom, Where and When
- This training aims at certified LSP Facilitators, based on a 4-day training practising all 7 application techniques of the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method extensively. Some knowledge of Design Thinking is an advantage, but not a must.
- The number of participants is limited to: 8.
- Participants receive a certificate from Design Play. This ensures that they have access to new developed material and updates.
- The training will be held in Eindhoven on May 22nd and 23rd.
- The training starts each day at 8.30 am and finishes at 5 pm.
- The fee for this training is € 1,800 (excluding VAT)
- This fee includes refreshments and lunches during the two-days. Other travel and accommodation expenses are not included.
The training is designed and owned by Design Play, an alliance of Bricks and Business and Strategic Creative I All rights reserved.
LEGO®, SERIOUS PLAY®, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website