Mentoring Class in the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method
Certification as facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, by one of the members of the Association
of Master Trainers.
We strongly recommend previous experience as an LSP facilitator.
- Enhance the quality of your facilitation for the end user.
- Facilitate parts of your roadmap in a safe environment.
- Reflect on your practice.
- Make use of the trainer's experience.
- Use insights as a learning opportunity.
What does it bring you?
- Feedback on the design, highlighting the most frequent challenges in designing workshop.
- Feedback on your facilitation, including suggestions on how to improve.
- Reflection on your own style when you experience other styles of facilitation.
- A report on the main topics that emerged during the training
- A maximum of 5 participants.
- Every participant prepares a roadmap and sends it to the trainer 4 days beforehand.
- Each participants facilitates a part of his roadmap during the Mentoring Class.
- He/she then receives a peer feedback and a structured feedback from the trainer.
- Each participant commits to a respectful and positive attitude, and to constructive feedback to others.
Date: April 26th 2018
Location: Fosbury and Sons, Mechelsesteenweg 271, Bus 1.1, 2018 Antwerpen, België