LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Methode - let's practise
Improve the quality of your workshop using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method with international trainer Michel Cloosterman of Bricks and Business.
Of course you are already certifies as a facilitator. Most likely you delivered already workshop to your clients using the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Method. Your clients are satisfied, even maybe impressed. And you have the feeling ...there is more .....
- You might struggle with some techniques,
- You would like to use the connections (AT4 and AT5) a bit more,
- Or would like to know how and when to usen the AT6 and AT7 techniques,
- And then there are those typical pittfalls, or groupdynamics that are sometimes hard to deal with ...and you looking for some feedback on your facilitation skills; just to improve because you know learning never stops !
f you have the feeling that thse situations do occur, or you even have your one specific question, this MasterMind - let's practise day, might just be a good idea !
- Enhance the quality of your facilitation for the end user.
- Facilitate a part of your roadmap in a safe environment.
- Reflect on your practice.
- Make use of the trainer's experience.
- Use insights as a learning opportunity.
What does it bring you?
- Practise the techniques as mentioned above.
- Feedback on your facilitation, including suggestions on how to improve.
- Insights on group dynamics, traps / pitfalls and good suggestions.
- Insights and answers to your questions.
- A report on the main topics that emerged during the training
- A maximum of 8 participants.
- A quistionnair before the training
- Building, experiencing and facilitating during the training
- He/she then receives a peer feedback and a structured feedback from the trainer
Date: September 29th, 2018
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Location: Switzerland, Birchstrasse 271, 8052 Zürich
Prize: € 199 (excl. VAT if applicable), including lunch, coffe, tea, drinks