LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® - Facilitator Training
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY
Do you want to become a LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Facilitator?
Then you must be:
- Curious about the future
- Interested in exploring your environment
- Looking for new opportunities
A training using the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology is an intense process to enhance innovation and business performance. It indicates that a learning process through LSP creates deeper meaning of understanding of the work.The method is used in a wide ranging variety of organizational challenges including strategy development, mergers, team development and other demanding organizational change and renewal processes.
The LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method was developed at LEGO in collaboration with leading researchers in strategy and organizational behaviour, merging the best from two worlds:
1. How humans play, learn and develop;
2. How organizations develop and implement strategies and how true leadership can impact on this.
To whom do we offer LEGO SERIOUS PLAY?
The facilitator certification program is developed by the Association of Master Trainers, the founders of the method. The program is aimed at people already experienced in facilitating and/or coaching. It is ideal for:
- Professional consultants and facilitators
- Company trainers
- In-house learning and development specialists
- HR staff
- Team leaders who want to use it as part of their leadership practice
Further information and registration
Are you interested in the Facilitator training using the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY method and do you like to know more?
You can download our flyers pointed out in the right column or register directly.